There is a wealth of opportunity in St. Louis for professionals looking to improve their network. Meeting up with professionals in your field or that share your interests can be a great way to gain knowledge and experience. Check out this list of organizations to meet St. Louis businessmen and women.
- St. Louis Young Professionals – Perfect for those just entering the working world! This group is full of young professionals who are interested in networking, making friends, and making a difference. This organization does their best to have a variety of events and activities. Looking for some fun too? This group describes themselves as “not for people who take life too seriously!”
- Network After Work –Attend this organization’s meeting to make connections with like-minded business professionals. This is the largest organization of its kind, and continues to grow. Each event attracts a variety of people from hundreds of industries. Network After Work always takes place on a weekday right after work. The atmosphere is fun and relaxed!
- St. Louis Entrepreneur Meetup Group – The next meeting is January 22nd. This is a great group for people who already own a business or would like to start a new one. It’s especially beneficial for those who work in St. Louis as a part of a small business. The group is very energetic and motivating.
- St. Louis Social Group – Ideal for everyone who uses social media, whether you are new or a professional. Speakers share their tips about networking, as well as what NOT to do.
- LifeonaireREIA –This is a great group that is organized by Real Estate Investors. They assist St. Louis real estate investors in many different ways, such as providing informative meetings, intensive programs, workshops, and seminars to help you meet your investment goals.
- Startup Grind St. Louis – This group holds 110 entrepreneurs. This community helps educate local business professionals. Every month, there is a speaker who shares their experience in the field, as well as tips and tricks. This is a wonderful opportunity to learn from the best in the business
At Arch Interim Housing, we have the privilege to work for, and alongside a variety of professionals in the St. Louis area. Often as professionals relocate, they’re unsure where to begin to build their regional network. Take advantage of these organizations to gain experience in your industry! In addition to meeting some like-minded friends, the guest speakers and focus groups at these events will give you a new perspective and knowledge that you often don’t receive in the office.