Advantages of Corporate Housing
Consider the following when comparing one of our St Louis Corporate Apartments to a hotel room. Typical savings range from 20-50% less than a hotel room. Check out some of the advantages of corporate housing:
- Arch Interim Housing offers corporate and temporary housing in St Louis.
- Arch Interim Housing offers corporate furnished apartments housing in St Louis, MO.
- Arch Interim Suites are superior to extended stay hotels in St Louis for guests staying 31 days or more.
- Average daily rate for corporate housing is $75* per day versus an average daily hotel rate of $100 plus hotel taxes.
- Full size kitchens with all appliances included versus eating out for every meal (savings could be as high as $1000 per month just in meals).
- Typical 1 bedroom apartment size is 700-1000 square feet versus the average hotel room of 300-450 square feet.
- Separate living, dining and sleeping areas versus a typical one-room hotel.
- Our apartments feel much more like a home than a hotel room.
- Direct corporate or individual billing/one easy to read monthly bill. Major credit cards accepted.
- Unlimited local phone service with voice mail or answering machine.
- Fully-equipped kitchen with full-sized appliances and a washer/dryer in every apartment. (where available)
- Several amenities that you won’t find in hotels (see amenities)
- Large closets and storage space versus a single closet.
- Enjoy having your family pets with you instead of a kennel.
*Rates based on location, length of stay and amenities desired.