Best Restaurants in Benton Park
Best Restaurants in Benton Park, St. Louis
St. Louis is full of amazing sandwich shops, craft cocktails, and ethnic cuisine. The Benton Park neighborhood holds an array of different places, with something for everyone. We have compiled a list of our favorite spots for dinner and drinks in this trendy community.
1. Blues City Deli. We have to start the list with Blues City Deli, as it is a favorite for nearly every dweller, worker, and visitor in the city. With affordable pricing, unmatched quality, and variety for all, this sandwich shop is sure to please. We suggest the Mike’s Spicy Beef or the Aporkalypse. The Aporkalypse is an off-menu item, so you’ll feel like you truly belong. They also offer live music on Thursdays and Saturdays, making this the perfect spot to relax and enjoy a cold one! (http://www.bluescitydeli.com/)
2. Frazer’s. This hip spot provides customers with an experience. From craft cocktails to imaginative dishes, Frazer’s is the perfect date night restaurant. During the spring and summer, they offer fresh ingredients from their private garden that is situated on a plot of land directly across from the restaurant. We suggest the Fresh Fish Special that is served on a bed of feta mashed potatoes, topped with a lemon caper butter sauce that will have you wishing there were more.(http://frazersgoodeats.com/)
3. The Peacemaker Lobster & Crab Co. New England has never been so close to St. Louis! The Peacemaker offers all of the favorites from boils and bakes to lobster rolls and poorboys. With sides like fried green tomatoes and smothered collard greens this will be a fast favorite for any seafood lover. We suggest the Connecticut-style Lobster Roll and the Buffalo Crawfish Poorboy. However, you could close your eyes and point to the menu without disappointment. (http://peacemakerstl.com/)
4. Sidney Street Cafe. If you’ve been searching for a fine dining experience, Sidney Street Cafe is a wonderful place that will impress any palate. Their inventive menu is consistently changing to keep patrons coming back for more. Taking friends or loved ones here for a special occasion is sure to impress. We suggest the Steak Wasabi, which is covered in a shitake reduction that is unbeatable. (http://www.sidneystreetcafestl.com/)
5. Yemanja Brasil. The owner of Yemanja Brasil shares her love of Brazilian food culture. Each dish is light and fresh and will have you yearning for a South American vacation. We suggest starting off with a Caipirinha, which is the national drink of Brazil. Fresh squeeze lime and sugar combined with cachaca give this drink a refreshing finish. The Bobo de Camaroa, jumbo shrimp in a coconut cream sauce, is a savory meal that will satisfy your seafood needs. (http://www.brazildining.com/)
What is your favorite restaurant in Benton Park?
This article was inspired by stlmag.com (https://www.stlmag.com/dining/neighborhood-restaurant-recs-soulard-benton-park-and-lafayet/). Check out their article for other great spots in Benton Park!