For those who have temporarily relocated to the St. Louis – Metro East area, it’s sometimes difficult to find the hidden restaurant gems that hit the mark for what you’re hankering for. If you’re staying in St. Louis on business, chances are you’ll work through an occasional lunch, or make plans meet with colleagues and clients for a quick midday meal. Arch Interim Housing is always working to share the best offerings of St. Louis with our executive apartment residents, so we’ve collected a selection of some of our favorite places to grab lunch. Many of these locations are just a short drive from our St. Louis corporate housing and executive housing locations!
- Café Osage is located within Bowood Farms, and has fresh vegetables and herbs grown on-site! You can enjoy your meal amongst the greenery or in the garden courtyard.
- Tortillaria has great Mexican food, with healthy proportion sizes, and a good representation of organic and vegan options on the menu, to please any palate!
- Looking to lunch this weekend? To mix the typical lunch fare up, try brunch at Brasserie by Niche! Their menu is full various breakfast and lunch items providing an assortment of selections no matter what you’re craving.
- We love Rooster for their 5 house-made breads, baked fresh daily, and their grilled cheese with a twist is out of this world! They also offer locally owned an operated Billy Goat Chips as a side for an additional taste of St. Louis-made foods!
- The Block Restaurant is a unique dining experience, nostalgic of the days when a community’s meals revolved around the local butcher block. Enjoy a handcrafted cocktail in-store with your meal, or take your meat home with you to cook it your own way.
- If you’ve never had goat cheese fondue, now is your chance. Wild Flower Restaurant & Catering offers a wide (delicious!) variety of meal options, all locally grown and organic.
- Caruso’s Deli boasts over 35 Super Sandwiches on their menu, in their family-style deli restaurant.
Whether you’ve lived in St. Louis your entire life, or you’re just planning to stay for a few months, there’s always something new to explore- or taste in the city. A few of Arch Interim Housing’s corporate lodging properties offer on-site dining and drink options including cafes, restaurants, and java bars.