If you’re staying in one of Arch Interim Housing’s fantastic corporate housing locations this fall, don’t think you have to spend Halloween inside and all alone. Here in the wonderful city of St Louis, MO there is plenty to do this weekend to celebrate Hallow’s Eve. Whether you are staying at The Villas at Brentwood, Carriage Place at Lake Chesterfield, or The Lofts at Lafayette Square, there are festivities for you and your family to enjoy.
- Halloween Skate at Brentwood Ice Rink: If you are prepared to face the cold head on, this Friday October 30th, Brentwood Ice Rink is hosting a Halloween skate for all! From 7-10pm you can enjoy ice skating, a hockey puck scavenger hunt, face painting, pizza, and of course candy! Admission is $3 for residents, $4 for non-residents, and $2 for skate rental. (2505 S. Brentwood Blvd., St Louis MO 63144)
- Not-So Haunted House: The kids will not only love all the fun activities The Magic House has to offer, but Friday Oct 30th through Sunday Nov 1st, kids can also wear their favorite Halloween costume and hang out with some of their favorite storybook characters as well! There are even more special events on Friday from 10am-2pm! Admission is free with regular Museum admission. (516 S Kirkwood Rd, St Louis MO 63122)
- Boo at the Zoo: While the St Louis Zoo is a local attraction that is perfect to see anytime of year, you can only enjoy the fun of Boo at the Zoo for a limited time. This kid friendly exploration of the Zoo at night goes until October 30 and hours are 5:30pm-8:30pm. Costumes, crafts, and creepy (not-scary) crawlers are all part of the night time fun sponsored by SSM Health Cardinal Glennon Children’s Hospital. Admission is $6 for members, $7 for non-members, and kids get a $1 discount if they come in costume.
- The Great Candy Exchange: The fun doesn’t have to stop on November 1st. In fact, the Saint Louis Science Center is hosting a candy exchange where kids can turn in their unopened candy in exchange for chances to win prizes like an Xbox 360 Kinect. All donated, unopened candy will be sent to our troops oversea. There will be face painting, performances, and more. Admission itself is free, but parking generally costs $10. However, if you bring candy to donate, parking is only $8. (5050 Oakland Ave, St Louis MO 63110)
(Don’t forget about local Trunk or Treats! There are still a few going on. Check with local churches, community centers, and schools to find one near you!)
Adult Halloween Events
- Johnnie Brock’s Dungeon 2nd Annual Halloween Bash: As if we have to tell you that Ballpark Village is one of the hottest places in downtown St Louis right now, well they are hosting their 2nd Annual Johnnie Brock’s Dungeon (a local classic when it comes to Halloween costumes and party supplies) Halloween Bash on October 31st.. With live music, access to 4 different bars, and a costume contest with a $5000 prize package this party is sure to be a rager. (601 Clark Ave, St Louis MO 63102)
- Lemp Mansion Halloween Bash 2015: In what is questionably a haunter treasure for St Louis, the Lemp Mansion is hosting what is considered one of the best Halloween Parties in the country. From 8pm to 12:30am on Saturday Oct 31, guests can enjoy an appetizer buffet, drinks, three live bands and more. A reservation is required, so you’ll have to be quick! (3322 DeMenil Place, St Louis MO 63118)
- Halloween Costume Party Cruise: Enjoy the beautiful St Louis skyline cruising down the Mississippi while also enjoying a live DJ, a cash bar, and a costume contest. You must be 21 to enjoy this festivity on Oct 31st and tickets are $26. (Gateway Arch Riverboats 50 S. Leonor K Sullivan Blvd, St Louis MO 63102)
- 4th Annual Haunted Heights Halloween Bash: One of the coolest bars in downtown St Louis is hosting their 4th annual Hallow’s Eve party! The Rooftop 360 Bar has one of the best views of the city and is hosting their bash Friday AND Saturday night from 8pm til close. There will be food, drinks, prizes, and of course music! (1 S. Broadway, St Louis MO 63102)
The list of events don’t stop there! St Louis takes EVERY holiday seriously and throws the best parties in town. Contact your local bars, clubs, and theaters to find an event near you!
Are you staying in corporate housing or temporary housing with your kids? No worries! Most apartment communities partake in their own Trick or Treating festivities as well. Ask a neighbor, building manager, or even a staff member here at Arch Interim Housing about the best, and safest neighborhoods for trick or treating.
Remember to have fun and be safe this Halloween!
Needing corporate housing in St Louis? Arch Interim Housing has over 30 fabulous locations to choose from and we are happy to help! Our goal is to make your stay as comfortable as possible and provide the best experience possible in your extended stay apartment. Contact us today about available furnished apartments and reserve yours today!