With venues such as the Verizon Wireless Amphitheater and Scottrade Center, intimate venues and large concert halls, there is something out there for all genres of music lovers. We’re always trying to stay up-to-date with the latest local happenings, so our short term stay guests can make the most of their new city! Arch Interim Housing has compiled a list of who’s coming to St. Louis this summer. Grab some friends, coworkers, or family and get out this summer to enjoy St. Louis entertainment at its finest!
- Lyle Lovett & His Acoustic Group. If you’re looking to kick off your summer with some classic country, check out Lyle Lovett & His Acoustic Group at The Pageant on May 16th.
- Cher. On June 4th, Cher will take over the Scottrade Center for a night of costume changes, dance numbers, and number one hits.
- Rod Stewart. Keeping with the tradition of brining superstars to St. Louis, the Scottrade Center welcomes Rod Stewart on June 6th. This concert is sure to make the perfect date night!
- Van’s Warped Tour. If you’re looking for a festival style concert, the Van’s Warped Tour is the summer destination. On July 2nd, over 90 acts spanning multiple genres will take over the Verizon Wireless Amphitheater for a day long concert event. This is the perfect event for a variety of music and fun for the Fourth of July weekend.
- Fall Out Boy and Paramore. Want a little pop-punk in your life this summer? The Monumentor features pop-punk superstars Fall Out Boy and Paramore. Catch this show on July 6th at the Verizon Wireless Amphitheater.
- One Direction. The perfect way to spend some quality time with your favorite tween, end your summer concert season by seeing the boys of One Direction bring their BritPop to the Edward Jones Dome on August 27.
These are just a few of the many concerts coming to our area this summer. You can find more events like these on www.exploresaintlouis.com or ask one of our friendly staff members about any of our local activities. Although you may be in a temporary living situation- the fun and memories can last forever!